Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody! What are your resolutions? I resolve to be more positive and more social this year. There was also this super hard thousand piece puzzle that me and my cousin were trying to finish before 2013. We didn't do it. But we came pretty close!

I decided to some fun, and pretty simple, nails to ring in the New Year, so here they are!


For the base I used one coat of Butter London Black Knight over black. Black Knight is a black jelly jampacked with pink, blue, and silver glitter. I then took some acrylic paint and painted the numbers. Lastly, I took Color Club, Harp On It, and made some random dots and lines. They didn't turn out to be quite as I had hoped, but they're still pretty cute.

Also, there is a sale going on in my etsy shop, all full sizes $5 and $4, and all minis $2.50.
Here's the link-----> www.etsy.com/shop/SmartyLacquer  Sale ends today so don't miss out!

Happy New Year!
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment