Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

Hey Guys! Well, It's that time of year and you know what that means!        This is normally the part where somebody breaks out into song, but I won't do that to you. Anyway, I love the holiday season because I get home in the afternoon, plug in the christmas tree lights, turn on the christmas music, and hop into my PJ's since I have nothing else to do that day. Weird? Maybe, but I do it anyways!
           I'm sort of overloaded with stuff I have to swatch though, haha. So far I still need to swatch Nicole By OPI's Kardashian Holiday Collection, my Julep December Box, my Pretty and Polished Mathmatical! Collection, and I got that Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar that I vowed to swatch every day. Yes, yes, those will all be reviewed on here. I'm thinking of doing a weekly Ciaté "wrap up" too. Yes? No?   Yeah I'll do it.
          So you're probably wondering when I'm going to get to the nails. Well, they're here!

First up, I have nails inspired by the pajamas referenced earlier. My cutie patootie polar bear pajamas!


Just don't look at the ring finger, I messed up on the eyes.


And you just looked at it didn't you? Oh, well. I still think they're pretty cute. Don't you? The base color is Essie-Playdate.

Next up are just some generic christmas nails. Elf, Gingerbread house, Santa, Reindeer, Christmas Tree.


My friend actually told me to do these, so I did! Mu favorite is probably the Rudolph, how about you?

Anyways, that's all for tonight!
Zoe
             

No comments:

Post a Comment