Monday, December 24, 2012

Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar Weekly Wrap Up- Week Three

Hi guys, merry Christmas Eve! Today I've got the third and final (sort of) installment of the Ciaté Mini Mani Month Wrap Up. Days 22-24 will be in another odds and ends post.

First thing's first! Day 15- Headliner. Headliner is a gorgeous turquoisish blue that is opaque in 1-2 coats.



Day 16 is Big Yellow Taxi. Just your average yellow, not as bright as it looked on the back of the box, but still pretty nice. Opaque in 1-2 coats.



Day 17- Power Dressing. A deep navy blue jelly. Opaque in two coats.



Day 18- Candyshop Microbeads. Candyshop consists of gold, blue, and pink microbeads. Here I have them over Ciaté Cookies and Cream.


Day 19 is Cookies and Cream, how 'bout that? A tan creme, perfect skin color. It should be opaque in 1-2 coats.


 Day 20 is one of the glitters exclusive to the Mini Mani Month Calendar, Magic Carpet. A pretty fuchsia glitter. This is one coat over Essie- Off The Shoulder.



Finally, Day 21- Fade To Greige. I'm not a big fan of this color, it's neither grey or beige, just a taupe creme. Two coats works best for good opacity.



That's it for today! I'll hopefully be swatching the new NOPI Kardashian Holiday Collection in my new lightbox I'm wishing to get tomorrow. So, if I don't see you tomorrow, Merry Christmas!

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment