Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blues Clues Nails

Welcome to my blog! This is my first ever post and I will be going backwards through my (good) nail pics and posting them here so feel free to follow! I'm also on instagram @only_at_shelbys, and have an etsy shop where I make custom made polish at this link --> http://www.etsy.com/shop/shelbyspolishshop

So here's my Blue's Clues nails! I entered these in a blue contest on instagram. I used every blue I own on these nails. Ya, I'm pretty proud.
I loved these nails so much because I was obsessed with Blue's Clues until I was in 3rd grade. I know, sad right?

Colors I used:
Revlon Blue Lagoon as base color
Julep Portia over BL to complete the base
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue as the base of the paw prints and the spots on Blue.
Essie Bikini So Teeny as the color of Blue.
OPI Last Friday Night as the glitter over the paw prints.
Sally Hansen Black Out as the lining of blues head, and his eyes and nose.
Sally Hansen White Out as Blue's eyes and the shine on his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment